Agree fully with other recent reviews- this is a very well located and run motel when on a quick visit to this lovely Old Town. After many days on the road we were delighted particularly to shove all our clothes into the laundry room for a few dollars, and jump into the very pleasant and well tended pool set back from the road in a little garden area. I could happily have stayed on a few days as it was an oasis of calm!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel