A bit late with my review. This was our second stay at this little gem. This time travelling 66 from Chicago to LA, with our adult daughter we drove in from Santa Fe well before lunch, and without a booking. Nothing was too much trouble , we were checked in immediately and were able to unload our luggage and freshen up. Our daughter , a nurse , couldn't believe the attention to detail in the room and how spotless it was, even down to cling wrap over the drinking glasses . The brass surrounds on the light switches were even fingerprint free. This is truly a genuine 66 motel , with lovely hosts who went out of their way to accommodate us. We were at the top of Sandia Peak and enjoying lunch only an hour after check in .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity and Priceline so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel