If you're used to staying at a Marriott or Hilton this may not be the place for you. But, if you're looking for clean, well-kept lodging along Route 66, this place is great. It's a motor court in the traditional manner where you pull up to your front door. The property was immaculate & even has a great pool! It's close to Old Town, restaurants & shopping. It ended up being one of our favorite stays on our trip.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and Priceline so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel