We travel in the usa a lot this was a good motel very clean and the owners a smashing husband and wife team.The Old Town just a 5 mins walk away .We were their for the ballon fest and could not have picked a better place to stay. With Walgreens across the street whats not to like.Would go back tomorrow .darbsrv
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire and Orbitz so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel