Wonderful atmosphere, very much like staying at your Grandma's both in decor and hospitality without the curfew. It's an easy walk to Old Town. The proprieter has wonderful recommendations for restaurants. You are able to help yourself to the coffee packets so that you can brew it the way you want it. Very clean, wonderful scents in all the linens, spotless corners, etc. We enjoyed our spacious room very much plus it's a great value and so convenient.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel