Have stayed there on vacation often. Wonderful old world hospitality. They treat it like home and it is. Glasses, not platic cups, and the cookies/bisquits are appreciated. Clean and well kept. Swimming pool is wonderful in the summer. In walking distance of Old Town andd the Biological Park and Aquarium. Would love to find a home like this in every town I visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel