This hotel popped up on the United Airlines site while I was booking a flight. Seeing non smokers in the title interested me right away.
I was in the room furthest away from the road and got a great sleep. Being a Sunday (Sept 30th) night probably helped with that. I found the room clean and the owners were very nice. The next morning it was an easy 10 or so minute walk to old town to do some sight seeing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire and Travelocity so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel