We stopped in the Monteray in Sep 2012, and was extremely impressed with the rooms size and style especially considering the cost of this motel. The rooms are very tastefully decorated, with everything you need. The rooms were very clean. I was surprised to read other people's reviews stating that the owner was rude. We found him to be very helpful and polite, he even recommended a restaurant that we could try for an evening meal - which we did and he was right it was fantastic. Great Motel, excellent value for money, excellent location - close to historic part of town.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel