Daughter asked to stay in a old fashioned motel and this fit the bill perfectly. Retro neon sign on old Route 66, courtyard parking at your door. Remodeled but dated inside, small but comfortable. Friendly owners.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Est.1936, the Monterey Motel is a renovated historic Route 66 motel uniquely situated in Albuquerque's Old Town, and within walking distance of ABQ's main attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Monterey Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Monterey Non-Smokers Hotel Albuquerque
- Monterey Non Smokers Motel