“Yoga Simple and Sacred”

Yoga Simple and Sacred
More attraction details
Owner description: Yoga Simple and Sacred offers yoga retreats in interesting locales throughout New Mexico, including magical White Sands, beautiful Jemez Springs, and fabulous Ojo Caliente.YSS also offers ongoing Yoga classes in Albuquerque, New Mexico, private yoga sessions, full moon yoga for women, weekend workshops and national and international yoga retreats. Event locations are listed on the website.And if you visit Albuquerque during the Winter or Summer Solstice, be sure to attend our special yoga sessions set up for those solar events.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

The best thing about Gloria's yoga classes is Gloria herself! She is compassionate, centered, peace-filled, wise and knowledgeable. She explains poses clearly and gives lots of options for modifying them to fit your body's individual needs. She always asks if anyone has a special request before class. She is clearly there to serve and to help. I always feel peaceful and refreshed after her class. Yoga with Gloria has done wonders for my physical and emotional health! Judy T

All reviews
"canyon"
"nm"
"mountains"

Reviewed December 28, 2012

Gloria is so gentle with you if that's what you need and I did. I was physically exhausted and now I'm up and going daily. She commented my last class that my poses are strong. Wow. My massage therapist says she can feel the difference in my muscle tone. I always leave soothed. I've actually graduated to a intermediate class and I can hold a plank!!!! Thanks Gloria.

Reviewed December 19, 2012

If you are looking for a life changing experience check out one of Gloria's yoga classes. I was hooked after just one class! She is an expert at tailoring the poses for your body, no matter how young or how old you are. No matter what my state or mind or body is before class, after class I am in the "zone". .

Reviewed December 18, 2012

Attending Gloria's yoga classes and retreats are a gift to yourself. Gloria modifies poses for an individual's limitations or ability to try more challenging poses. Gloria is a compassionate and intuitive teacher. I have attended her classes for over ten years and always leave class with an overall sense of well-being.