“NM Children like Cliff's”

Cliff's Amusement Park
Ranked #38 of 174 things to do in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Owner description: Cliff's Amusement Park is nestled in the heart of Albuquerque and provides fun for all ages with it's 23 rides and WaterMania! Enjoy a day of family fun full of laughs, thrills, and memories.
Reviewed September 2, 2013

Cliff's provides the answer for kids and adults with a hankering for something between a traveling carnival and the corporate, wallet-depleting, mega-roller coaster experience. The rides are fun [except for the Music Express which I could only do once] and the water park [with slides, jets, tipping buckets and frequent massive downpours from the top container] was refreshing on a 90 degree day. Food costs are expensive which explains why we saw so many families and groups brining in their own coolers. There are several shaded areas with plenty of tables. So, if you're looking for something to do on a hot day, try it out...but look online for any special pricing deals, first.

1  Thank DB-Raw
"great for kids"
"super fun"
"new mexico"

Reviewed September 2, 2013

We had a lot of fun minus the expenses. My daughter is seven and my son is nine. They had a blast we rode EVERY ride there even the scary ones! The only thing my seven yr old wasnt allowed to ride was the bumper cars because of height restrictions. They had a blast and so did my fiance and I! Very good family fun if you are in Albuquerque but I wouldnt plan a vacation around it!

1  Thank Bettina M
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Our company picnic was on Sunday August 25th 2013 We were truley treated like royality when we first arrived. We were greeted with smiley happy employees. We had our lunch catered from Powdrells which is barbeque. We had the whole meal and fantastic deserts. We were all able to ride unlimited rides. The kids were able to get there faces painted for free. We all had a great time. We did get rained on a few times but it was fun. We all enjoyed ourselfs and rode rides we normally would not, so that I can say was a great day.

1  Thank Rose A
Reviewed August 24, 2013

I am a family of 6 and we went to cliffs in mid July , we had a great time at Cliffs, especially my 5 year old daughter and my 9 year old son who loved the water slides and monkey mania. Just to see both of them smile like that the whole time was priceless, so thank you Cliffs for making my kids day.I also enjoyed the water park ,and some of the rides on the other side of the park. It rained on that day but ,went to the customer relations, and they happily gave me a rain check to go back on another day ,which was very great customer service and I left happy. we end up going back 2 days later,my family and I,enjoyed over 7 hours at the amusement park. They are little bit pricey but they are always giving some kind of discounts, they had the bogo discount, at the time which is perfect for a family of my size. Me my family will be going back in beginning of sept. Hope they will have the bogo discount again . See you Sept 6th.

1  Thank Manuel G
See more reviews
Reviewed August 19, 2013

Cliffs Amusement park has been around for a while, (At least since I was a kid and used to be called Uncle Cliffs). If your looking for some family amusement in Albuquerque then this might be a place to visit...but....Beware...The pricing in my opinion is ludicrous. We went on a Sunday In mid August 2013. I planned to let the kids start off the day in the Water Monkeys splash and play area. It's essentially an area where kids can wade and splash in a small pool with a couple of small water slides.(Bring extra set of clothes for kids if you visit) I figured I would sit and watch the kids splash around and get some work done on my laptop. Buying Ride Passes for the kids was expensive at $29 per ticket. I paid $4 for entry into the park to just walk around or sit down. When we got to the Water Monkeys area, I was stopped and told I could not enter without paying an additional $11.50 (Just to sit down in the bench area and work!) I asked to speak with a Supervisor who was essentially a young teenage girl with no real management skill set to address my complaint. I asked to speak to someone higher and she stated she was the Manager in Charge for the park and really could do nothing. Like a dummy I paid the $11.50 and went in to do some work. We took a break for lunch at a grill stand in the area. We waited in line for some time and place an order. Once I completed my order, I handed cash to pay when the young girl at cash register stated "Oh yeah!, you cant use cash." I asked why not and she stated there were too many problems with employee theft.(yikes). In short, Cliffs is amusing at best and not a real Amusement Park, just a couple of coasters, log ride and some kiddie rides, no real management just some young adults and teens running the park and nothing close in the way of customer engagement. One suggestion is to stay at the Hilton Hotel in Albuquerque which has a way better indoor water park complete with indoor surf wave area.
More fun and bang for your buck here than the Cliffs Water Monkeys area which will make a monkey out of you by paying extra.

6  Thank Datalorian