All reviews two bedroom suite small kitchen front desk very clean hotel free breakfast nice breakfast hot tub convenient location would stay here again parking lot great room rental car bed was comfortable stove applebees laundry shuttle
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2019

I have stayed here a total of almost 20 nights since 2018. I am a Marriott BonVoy Titanium Rewards Member and this hotel always upgrades me to the 2 bedroom suite, no questions asked. They are very friendly and housekeeping is respectable, knocking several times before they try and enter to give you plenty of time to let them know you are still in the room. This is a must stay and close to the airport!!!

Room tip: The 2 bedroom suites are sweet!!
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 22, 2019 via mobile

The electricity went out today February 22nd while I was showering. I called the front desk and they rudely said “we are trying to fix it!!” The tv didn’t work either, the WiFi never worked and I called several times and we got the same answer “ we are trying to fix it, we had a blackout!!” I don’t know why they offer Smart TV with apps and WiFi connection if they don’t really provide it and if requested, they get upset at you. SADLY NOT returning here again...

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
RobertP7786, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2019

Thank you for your review. I apologize that the staff was not helpful during this situation. I will ensure that this is corrected moving forward. Please feel free to contact me if you would like to discuss this situation further and I am happy to assist.

Reviewed February 14, 2019 via mobile

This hotel has seen better days. I found the staff to be friendly, but that could not make up for the condition of this hotel.
Nothing was working. The internet, payment system, laundry, it all was broken. The door to my room had a big gap allowing me to see into the hallway with the door closed. Not good.
I checked out after one night and then had trouble getting my money for the second night refunded.
I would not stay here again or recommend this hotel to others.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
RobertP7786, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2019

Thank you for your review Argusarms. I apologize for the issues that you encountered during your stay at the property. I understand how frustrating having the internet down, not having the laundry facilities working and the payment system down. I am more than happy to speak with you further about the issues that you encountered. Please reach out to me at 505-232-5800 if you would like to speak more.

Reviewed January 27, 2019

TownPlace Suites visit starts with a friendly and welcoming staff, efficiently checking you in, find local restaurants and following up to your room to ensure everything is satisfactory to high standards. Rooms are large with a comfortable couch and efficient kitchenette. Breakfast is tasty and filling with friendly staff keeping all food stations filled. Facility also boasts a gym and Jacuzzi for those who have time to stretch out and relax afterword. This is a great value for large families and business travelers alike.

Room tip: Quieter on 3rd floor or higher. Book away from stairs as drafty on cold days.
Date of stay: January 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
RobertP7786, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 28, 2019

Hello davisrich,

We thank you for letting us know about your stay. We are glad that we were able to make your stay a great one while away from your own home. We strive hard to make all of our guest stay a great one. Thanks again and we hope that you will stay again when you in town.

Robert

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Hubby and I stayed here since we were not able to find affordable accommodations near the Fiesta Balloon Park. We were pleasantly surprised—hotel staff are very pleasant, our room is clean and bed and pillows are comfy enough, fairly quiet even though it’s close to the airport, facilities were kept clean, and the free shuttle service to and from the airport is great and timely. Continental breakfast is good enough to start our day. We noticed a number of flight crews stayed here, perhaps for its proximity to the airport (5 minutes or so). The hotel is about 12 minutes drive to the Fiesta Park.

Date of stay: October 2018
RobertP7786, General Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2018

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We hope the next time your in town that you stay with us as well.

Thanks,