“Good if you're just catching a plane early the next day”

TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #48 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Reviewed March 8, 2014

Which I was. Clean, comfortable, way over-equipped for a single nite. Bring some microwave popcorn and a binder clip to keep the drapes from gaping and letting in the exterior floods! Good light breakfast, prompt fast airport shuttle, very friendly staff.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed February 13, 2014

First time at this hotel. Location was very good for my use. The room was surprising in that it had a convection/microwave. The kitchen had all the usual, full size refrigerator, dishwasher, dishes and pots and pans. The bed was comfortable and room had a hide a bed, desk and thermostat controlled heat/air. Bathroom was normal and nothing to rave about. Flat screen TV with cable was nice and could be turned for viewing on Sofa, Desk or Bed.
They have a designated smoking area with heat and chairs (I felt this was very thoughtful).
While the outside pool was closed the Jacuzzi was open.
Overall I would stay here again.

Room Tip: High floor and even numbered rooms gives the best view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Spent last night at this hotel conveniently located close to the airport. Our second stay there. We travel a lot and this hotel impresses me all around: Low price, great friendly staff, all amenities you could ask for: full kitchen in our suite, free WiFi, good breakfast buffet, free newspaper and fresh fruit. And the hotel is impeccably clean. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
GMFairfieldTownePlc, Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Lette B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport. I am very glad that you had a great and comfortable stay at our hotel - our staff strives daily to combine great service with clean accommodations. I hope you will be back to our hotel soon and please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservations.

Thank You again and safe travels to you.

Most Sincerely,
Tami J. Scott, GM

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I can't emphasize enough how friendly everyone that worked here was. Always polite and a pleasant greeting. The location of the hotel was excellent for airport access and the conference I was attending at UNM. I loved the layout of hotel and rooms. The only downside was the incredibly strong smell of cigarette smoke in my room. If possible, ask for a non-smoking room if they have them available.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank wade17
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The staff at this hotel was so warm and kind. The hotel was also immaculate. My studio suite was spacious with a full kitchen (wetbar, stove, microwave, plates, pots etc.) The bed was also very nice and had nine pillows on my king-sized bed. I did not use the pool since I came in October, however it looked clean and large. Overall, I highly this is a fantastic property, in fact much nicer than many full-service Marriotts I have stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My travel buddy and I always need a two bedroom suite. Since larger hotels tend to be extremely expensive (for our needs), we decided to use this hotel as an option. The suite we had had a living room dining room full kitchen and two full bedrooms.

I will enclose a video as there are not many videos for this hotel including this wonderful room.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank traveler4k
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Paid about $70 on a weekend rate so keeping that in mind, this hotel gets the job done, but lacks in some areas.

The good it is very clean, Internet fast, bed comfortable and nice room with sitting area too.

The bad weak water pressure, terrible breakfast in a room that is tiny (can't walk around), some minor maintenance issues like missing piece on toilet, paint needed,

Staff is just ok, not too personal at all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo