TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport
Candlewood Suites Albuquerque(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$63
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $70/night.

$71
Econo Lodge Old Town(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$66
EconoLodge
$102
$95
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

$95
Comfort Inn Albuquerque Airport(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$73
$69
Sheraton Albuquerque Airport Hotel(Albuquerque)(Great Value!)
$107
$84
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
$65
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $74/night.

$110
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

Hotel Parq Central(Albuquerque)
$160
All reviewstwo bedroom suitefront deskfull kitchenkirtland afbyogurtlaundry roomfree breakfast isliving areaalbuquerque airportwaffle makerbusiness travelhot tubnice breakfastbreakfast areahome away from homea great place to stayoutdoor pool
Reviewed November 17, 2013

Spent last night at this hotel conveniently located close to the airport. Our second stay there. We travel a lot and this hotel impresses me all around: Low price, great friendly staff, all amenities you could ask for: full kitchen in our suite, free WiFi, good breakfast buffet, free newspaper and fresh fruit. And the hotel is impeccably clean. Will definitely return!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
GMFairfieldTownePlc, Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2013

Dear Lette B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport. I am very glad that you had a great and comfortable stay at our hotel - our staff strives daily to combine great service with clean accommodations. I hope you will be back to our hotel soon and please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservations.

Thank You again and safe travels to you.

Most Sincerely,
Tami J. Scott, GM

Reviewed October 8, 2013

I can't emphasize enough how friendly everyone that worked here was. Always polite and a pleasant greeting. The location of the hotel was excellent for airport access and the conference I was attending at UNM. I loved the layout of hotel and rooms. The only downside was the incredibly strong smell of cigarette smoke in my room. If possible, ask for a non-smoking room if they have them available.

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank wade17
Reviewed October 5, 2013

The staff at this hotel was so warm and kind. The hotel was also immaculate. My studio suite was spacious with a full kitchen (wetbar, stove, microwave, plates, pots etc.) The bed was also very nice and had nine pillows on my king-sized bed. I did not use the pool since I came in October, however it looked clean and large. Overall, I highly this is a fantastic property, in fact much nicer than many full-service Marriotts I have stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Matthew M
Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My travel buddy and I always need a two bedroom suite. Since larger hotels tend to be extremely expensive (for our needs), we decided to use this hotel as an option. The suite we had had a living room dining room full kitchen and two full bedrooms.

I will enclose a video as there are not many videos for this hotel including this wonderful room.

• Stayed: September 2013
4  Thank traveler4k
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Paid about $70 on a weekend rate so keeping that in mind, this hotel gets the job done, but lacks in some areas.

The good it is very clean, Internet fast, bed comfortable and nice room with sitting area too.

The bad weak water pressure, terrible breakfast in a room that is tiny (can't walk around), some minor maintenance issues like missing piece on toilet, paint needed,

Staff is just ok, not too personal at all.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo