“Lots of amenities for a low price” 5 of 5 stars
Review of TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport

TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport
Ranked #75 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
“Lots of amenities for a low price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

Spent last night at this hotel conveniently located close to the airport. Our second stay there. We travel a lot and this hotel impresses me all around: Low price, great friendly staff, all amenities you could ask for: full kitchen in our suite, free WiFi, good breakfast buffet, free newspaper and fresh fruit. And the hotel is impeccably clean. Will definitely return!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars
GMFairfieldTownePlc, Manager at TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport, responded to this review, November 21, 2013
Dear Lette B,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the TownePlace Suites Albuquerque Airport. I am very glad that you had a great and comfortable stay at our hotel - our staff strives daily to combine great service with clean accommodations. I hope you will be back to our hotel soon and please feel free to reach out to me directly for your next reservations.

Thank You again and safe travels to you.

Most Sincerely,
Tami J. Scott, GM

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Allegany
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2013

I can't emphasize enough how friendly everyone that worked here was. Always polite and a pleasant greeting. The location of the hotel was excellent for airport access and the conference I was attending at UNM. I loved the layout of hotel and rooms. The only downside was the incredibly strong smell of cigarette smoke in my room. If possible, ask for a non-smoking room if they have them available.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars
1 Thank wade17
El Paso, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

The staff at this hotel was so warm and kind. The hotel was also immaculate. My studio suite was spacious with a full kitchen (wetbar, stove, microwave, plates, pots etc.) The bed was also very nice and had nine pillows on my king-sized bed. I did not use the pool since I came in October, however it looked clean and large. Overall, I highly this is a fantastic property, in fact much nicer than many full-service Marriotts I have stayed at.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank matt c
Beverly Hills, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

My travel buddy and I always need a two bedroom suite. Since larger hotels tend to be extremely expensive (for our needs), we decided to use this hotel as an option. The suite we had had a living room dining room full kitchen and two full bedrooms.

I will enclose a video as there are not many videos for this hotel including this wonderful room.

• Stayed September 2013
4 Thank traveler4k
Arlington, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2013

Paid about $70 on a weekend rate so keeping that in mind, this hotel gets the job done, but lacks in some areas.

The good it is very clean, Internet fast, bed comfortable and nice room with sitting area too.

The bad weak water pressure, terrible breakfast in a room that is tiny (can't walk around), some minor maintenance issues like missing piece on toilet, paint needed,

Staff is just ok, not too personal at all.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank PlateMan
Denton, Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2013

Nice, newer hotel. It has a small kitchen area for cooking on longer stays. The bed was amazing with lots of pillows and the room was clean.

The breakfast was kind of a let down. Boxed cereal, really bad Otis Spunkmier muffins and that was about it.

It has eating places all around it and there is no need to drive, just walk through the parking lot. We were moving across country and had a huge moving truck and they had lots of parking for that.

The hotel was nice, new and clean but I would probably not stay here again. I like a hotel with a very nice breakfast and this one didn't have that.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Father0f6
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed here for 7 weeks on business and the hospitality is consistent, friendly, and engaging. I would recommend the Towne Place to all travelers and especially my own family.
Thank you for a great home away from home.

Gerald Secody