“Good local pizza option”

JC's New York Pizza Department
Ranked #300 of 1,799 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Description: New York Pizza Department is a family friendly, community based pizzeria with an urban atmosphere. NYPD specializes in thin crust pizza made with homemade sauce and dough, high quality cheese and toppings.
Reviewed October 5, 2012

Great pizza and they deliver. Of course, they don't deliver very quickly. The green chile is HOT and good. They will deleiver to the microbar on 2nd Street.

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Only been here once and it was for dessert but if dessert is anything like the pizza I don't want to go back. We paid $5 for 3 tiny little cannoli's they hardly had any filling to them and two bites and each were gone. I should know better and just get my cannoli from Saggios. I will come back and try the pizza but after dessert, I just don't have this place high on my list.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

As a New Yorker, I can say that this hit the spot. Pizza was basic, floppy pizza with toppings as you like. I appreciate that they had pitchers of beer on tap if you want to wash down your pizza. Plenty of basic seating, both in and outdoors. What more can I say?

Reviewed April 14, 2012

A great pizza parlor with indoor and outdoor seating. The prices weren't too bad and it is conveniently located downtown.

Reviewed October 19, 2011

After a long traveling day, this restaurant was just what we needed. There were lots of choices, service was quick, and the outdoor seating area was comfortable. I acually got an Italian sub along with a side salad for only $9. You can get pizza by the slice if you don't feel like eating more than you want. We actually thought about eating here two nights in a row, but then decided to be adventurous and try something else. We couldn't believe it, but it did kind of feel like New York.