“Wanted to lick my plate clean-yum”
Review of Farm and Table

Farm and Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Farm and Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 1,769 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alameda
Transit: From downtown Albuquerque, take the 10 North Fourth Street (Northbound). Arrive at 4th @ Ortega; .21 mile walk North; Farm & Table is on the West side of the street.
Description: Voted the last four years Winner of Open Table Diners' Choice and the Local Hero Award for Best Restaurant, Farm & Table provides a culinary experience not to be missed! Nestled in the beautiful North Valley, the team at Farm & Table creates inspired seasonal dishes using local ingredients from local farmers and ranchers and from our on-site farm just beyond the patio! In addition to full entrees, small plates are perfect for tasting & sharing, especially when paired with flights of wine, beer, and cheese.
“Wanted to lick my plate clean-yum”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful, fresh and tasty. What a pleasant surprise. Quinoa dish was hearty & delish. Staff was friendly. Owner came to our table to greet us. Dessert was sexy. Refreshing for Albuquerque. I plan to try everything on menu.

• Visited August 2013

Las Cruces, New Mexico
“Great Place, Great Atmosphere, Pleasant Owner”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

My wife and I first found this restaurant shortly after it opened and we never fail to dine here when we are in Albuquerque. The food is fresh with an ever changing menu, the staff are knowledgable and helpful. The outdoor patio dining is nice almost year round (can be a little cold in the winter). The owner is always present and works right along with his staff to make your experience pleasant and relaxing. We love this place and have referred many others to it.

• Visited September 2013
Oahu, Hawaii
“Always a great dining experience”
Reviewed September 10, 2013 via mobile

I love eating here. The food is always fresh and delish. The setting makes me feel like I'm on vacation. The farm background reinforces the fact that the food is literally farm to table. The menu is ever changing but the tenderloin Benedict seems like a regular and I'm glad it's my favorite.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Oracle808
“pretty but not much substance”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

It is a very pretty setting in a nicely refurbished building but I left hungry - not a good thing for a business for feeding people! Last time we ate there I ordered the beet salad ($8) and an appetizer of bread and was grateful for the bread because the salad consisted of 4 bite-size beet chunks and a few mandarin slices. My husband ordered the burger and it was ok, at least he left full. I understand and believe in the local, fresh food concept but felt that the prices here were too high. I agree with the previous reviewer there are other wonderful options to try like Vinaigrette.

• Visited April 2013
3 Thank jakure
Albuquerque
“Horrible service and poor quality food”
Reviewed September 7, 2013

This was our 2nd trip to this restaurant. We had a so-so experience the first time, but thought we'd retry the place a year later. We went on a weekday evening and ordered several appetizers and entrees. The items were creatively described on the menu "tomato brulee", "summer trio", "daily noodle" but when the food arrived we had several issues: 1) quantities extremely small 2) undercooked and essentially raw food for several items 3) not commensurate with the price. We ordered one item again and about 10 minutes later the waitor told us it would "be a while". He came back several more times with unclear times and essentially brought us the dish as we were leaving the restaurant. More professional places would have surely made the dish complementary (not that we were looking for that) but it was clear this was not the kind of place that values customer satisfaction. Save your money and try several other creative places in Albuquerque like vinaigrette, artichoke cafe, and others....

• Visited August 2013