“Very nice evening!”
Review of Farm and Table

Farm and Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Farm and Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #49 of 1,827 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alameda
Transit: From downtown Albuquerque, take the 10 North Fourth Street (Northbound). Arrive at 4th @ Ortega; .21 mile walk North; Farm & Table is on the West side of the street.
Description: Voted the last four years Winner of Open Table Diners' Choice and the Local Hero Award for Best Restaurant, Farm & Table provides a culinary experience not to be missed! Nestled in the beautiful North Valley, the team at Farm & Table creates inspired seasonal dishes using local ingredients from local farmers and ranchers and from our on-site farm just beyond the patio! In addition to full entrees, small plates are perfect for tasting & sharing, especially when paired with flights of wine, beer, and cheese.
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I read other reviews that complained about the service, but I must say that my SO and I did not experience anything but a very pleasant evening. We shared a delicious, fresh garden salad that was truly heavenly. He had the filet and declared it cooked perfectly and so tender that he could practically cut it with his fork. I tried the special pasta dish for the night, and it was utterly delicious. The bread basket was refilled twice, and service was attentive without being overbearing. The best part of the evening was the surprise rain shower that forced most of the patio diners into the restaurant. We happened to be happily seated beneath the overhang, and we watched the rain and enjoyed the ambience. Truly a wonderful dining experience.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved everything about this place. The food was great in addition to being extremely fresh and creative. The service was terrific and the setting is fun. What more can I say.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Fresh, well prepared food. Local ingredients. Nice, if small, wine list. Menu changes frequently. Probably our best restaurant in terms of quality, flavor, setting. Heartily recommend.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

As a lifelong resident of New Mexico and having traveled extensively in the US, I had been waiting for a restaraunt of this quality in Albququerque. We have our share of the "wannabe" fine dining experiences that feel that overcharging on a menu makes a restaraunt good. Farm and Table delivers on the promise of fine dining at its best, both in quality and service. The menu offering is diverse and features locally grown product and is exquisitely prepared. The ambiance says New Mexico and the food says so much more! The duck was the best that I ever had and the flourless chocolate cake has me wanting to come back soon. The highlight of the evening for us was the service that we received. Such attention to detail and the synergy of the staff made this such an exceptional experience. I will be a frequent guest at Farm and Table.

1  Thank NM4Life
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife had been wanting to visit this place for a while now, so we went for brunch last weekend on her birthday. When she had explained the concept: meals prepared with many items grown on their farm right out back or brought in from farms around New Mexico, I was a little cynical and thought it sounded 'gimmicky'. As it turns out, we had an incredible brunch in a very nice atmosphere and even got to take a stroll around the farm afterwards. Portions were reasonable, but I can imagine a super-size addict complaining about them. Prices were appropriate for the food quality and atmosphere. I'd consider going back with the kids, but will definitely keep this place on our list for Mom and Dad date meals.