“ABQ's best”
Review of Farm and Table

Farm and Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Farm and Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 1,791 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alameda
Transit: From downtown Albuquerque, take the 10 North Fourth Street (Northbound). Arrive at 4th @ Ortega; .21 mile walk North; Farm & Table is on the West side of the street.
Description: Voted the last four years Winner of Open Table Diners' Choice and the Local Hero Award for Best Restaurant, Farm & Table provides a culinary experience not to be missed! Nestled in the beautiful North Valley, the team at Farm & Table creates inspired seasonal dishes using local ingredients from local farmers and ranchers and from our on-site farm just beyond the patio! In addition to full entrees, small plates are perfect for tasting & sharing, especially when paired with flights of wine, beer, and cheese.
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Fresh, well prepared food. Local ingredients. Nice, if small, wine list. Menu changes frequently. Probably our best restaurant in terms of quality, flavor, setting. Heartily recommend.

There are newer reviews for Farm and Table

Reviewed August 28, 2013

As a lifelong resident of New Mexico and having traveled extensively in the US, I had been waiting for a restaraunt of this quality in Albququerque. We have our share of the "wannabe" fine dining experiences that feel that overcharging on a menu makes a restaraunt good. Farm and Table delivers on the promise of fine dining at its best, both in quality and service. The menu offering is diverse and features locally grown product and is exquisitely prepared. The ambiance says New Mexico and the food says so much more! The duck was the best that I ever had and the flourless chocolate cake has me wanting to come back soon. The highlight of the evening for us was the service that we received. Such attention to detail and the synergy of the staff made this such an exceptional experience. I will be a frequent guest at Farm and Table.

1  Thank NM4Life
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My wife had been wanting to visit this place for a while now, so we went for brunch last weekend on her birthday. When she had explained the concept: meals prepared with many items grown on their farm right out back or brought in from farms around New Mexico, I was a little cynical and thought it sounded 'gimmicky'. As it turns out, we had an incredible brunch in a very nice atmosphere and even got to take a stroll around the farm afterwards. Portions were reasonable, but I can imagine a super-size addict complaining about them. Prices were appropriate for the food quality and atmosphere. I'd consider going back with the kids, but will definitely keep this place on our list for Mom and Dad date meals.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

We found this place on Yelp and decided to give it a try. What an amazing dinner! Our server (Beth) was fantastic and steered us right at every turn. It was a lovely night so we sat on the patio. The menu made it difficult to choose - so many tasty-sounding options! In the end we opted for two of the specials - quail for him and scallops for me. Both were great. We also had the summer trio of local veggies which were awesome. We finished with an incredible homemade butterscotch pudding. Seriously divine!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

Enjoyed a very nice birthday dinner here last week with family members. I don't get (or at least didn't experience) the bad service attitudes mentioned by others here. Everyone we encountered was welcoming, friendly and courteous. When we asked if we could move to another table by the windows with views of the farm, they literally picked up our table and chairs and moved it where we wanted. There was no attitude, just really good service. The food was delicious and excellently prepared. Entrees were superb and accompanied by wonderful farm grown produce. Our server assured me that my salmon had actually lived in the ocean, a must for me. (The thought of eating farmed salmon is disgusting). All in all a delightful experience and we look forward to visiting again. Yes, there were a few flies, but fercryingoutloud, we were outside. Some of you reviewers need to lighten up.