“Clean food”
Review of Farm and Table

Farm and Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Farm and Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #59 of 1,768 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Scenic view, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alameda
Transit: From downtown Albuquerque, take the 10 North Fourth Street (Northbound). Arrive at 4th @ Ortega; .21 mile walk North; Farm & Table is on the West side of the street.
Description: Voted the last four years Winner of Open Table Diners' Choice and the Local Hero Award for Best Restaurant, Farm & Table provides a culinary experience not to be missed! Nestled in the beautiful North Valley, the team at Farm & Table creates inspired seasonal dishes using local ingredients from local farmers and ranchers and from our on-site farm just beyond the patio! In addition to full entrees, small plates are perfect for tasting & sharing, especially when paired with flights of wine, beer, and cheese.
colorado
“Clean food”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

The atmosphere is warm and inviting. It's great to bring out of town family and have a really good meal.

Service was disappointingly SLOW however. It was a Wednesday night and not crowded. Long wait in between salad, then main course. We actually thought there might not be a desert since there was a long gap between main course and our waitress Amy showing up.

We also requested patio seating through Open Table but the patio is closed in winter. They have the means to heat it but didn't. Perhaps too expensive for them, don't know. But indoors is fine.

Would I go back? yes in hopes that service is not so slow, if it is again, probably won't return.

• Visited February 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“First Visit to Farm and Table- Delicious!”
Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have been wanting to get to the Farm and Table in ABQ for some time now, and enjoyed a delicious brunch there today with my friend. The concept of this place is simple-bringing fresh meat, eggs, dairy and produce from the farms in NM to your table. I had a delicious eggs scramble that featured poached eggs with touch of fresh cheddar service on potatoes and beans, plus a mix of red and green chili. We also spit some banana bread crumb coffee cake that was heated to perfection and a divine ending. Our table was next to the fireplace and it created a lovely atmosphere on a rainy day in NM. I look forward to adding this spot to my list of new dining favorites in ABQ!

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Had to fight the urge to lick my plate!”
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I went to brunch on a Sunday morning and were thankful to have made reservations. They were extremely busy. In spite of that, the hostess and servers were attentive and friendly. The food was out of this world! I had to fight the urge to lick my plate. Seriously. Highly recommend it, and I've added it to my list of places to take friends and family when they visit from out-of-state.

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“Best meal I've ever had in my life hands down!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I said it above.... you've got to eat at Farm and Table! Beets were fought over by my kids. Yummy food, I can't wait to go back! Great old homelike setting.

Sausalito
“A special find in the North Valley”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Everything about this relatively new restaurant speaks to smart choices. The restaurant is located adjacent to the farm property and is an expanding on old adobe house. We were fascinated by the ingenuity in construction, design, landscaping, and appointments. The owner\ builders have been thinking about this for a long time! The menu and food selection were equally imaginative and well prepared. We had the steak and strawberries over a bed of home farmed frisee lettuce and eggs tenderloin benedict with lardon bacon. We will be back..