“Had to fight the urge to lick my plate!”
Review of Farm and Table

Farm and Table
Reserve with OpenTable
Farm and Table is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #50 of 1,819 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Alameda
Transit: From downtown Albuquerque, take the 10 North Fourth Street (Northbound). Arrive at 4th @ Ortega; .21 mile walk North; Farm & Table is on the West side of the street.
Description: Voted the last four years Winner of Open Table Diners' Choice and the Local Hero Award for Best Restaurant, Farm & Table provides a culinary experience not to be missed! Nestled in the beautiful North Valley, the team at Farm & Table creates inspired seasonal dishes using local ingredients from local farmers and ranchers and from our on-site farm just beyond the patio! In addition to full entrees, small plates are perfect for tasting & sharing, especially when paired with flights of wine, beer, and cheese.
Reviewed January 25, 2013

My husband and I went to brunch on a Sunday morning and were thankful to have made reservations. They were extremely busy. In spite of that, the hostess and servers were attentive and friendly. The food was out of this world! I had to fight the urge to lick my plate. Seriously. Highly recommend it, and I've added it to my list of places to take friends and family when they visit from out-of-state.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I said it above.... you've got to eat at Farm and Table! Beets were fought over by my kids. Yummy food, I can't wait to go back! Great old homelike setting.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Everything about this relatively new restaurant speaks to smart choices. The restaurant is located adjacent to the farm property and is an expanding on old adobe house. We were fascinated by the ingenuity in construction, design, landscaping, and appointments. The owner\ builders have been thinking about this for a long time! The menu and food selection were equally imaginative and well prepared. We had the steak and strawberries over a bed of home farmed frisee lettuce and eggs tenderloin benedict with lardon bacon. We will be back..

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Great farm to table restaurant. They sit on 10 acres, and supply their kitchen with a combination of their own farm produce, and, supplement that with locally sourced products. The food was clearly fresh, and lovingly prepared. The owner was incredibly attentive. In the hour and a half that we were there (we're pretty fast eaters) I saw him make three rounds of the tables, ensuring that everyone was happy, refilling the coffee, and just generally making sure everything was satisfactory. We are vegetarian, and there were plenty of good vegetarian choices. Highly recommended.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

Albuquerque is a funny food town. The best dining experiences in my opinion are to be had at the mom and pops, and not just those focused on New Mexican food, either. We have some exceptional Asian restaurants and Flying Star continues to craft creative and tasty dishes. But "fine" dining of the sort found in our nation's big foodie cities is still few and far between. Friends have been raving for a while that Farm and Table is doing it well, so we finally booked reservations for a recent Friday night. We arrived to find the place completely packed, which probably accounts for why we were seated outside on the patio. Although closed and heated, it felt a little informal and we were disappointed we weren't able to soak in the ambiance of what looked like a charming main dining area. Highlights: competent wait staff who are friendly without being annoying. Delicious, perfectly cooked pork belly. A dedication to sourcing as many local items as possible. A small menu (I like chefs who are smart enough to feature a handful of items and do them well.) Imaginative combination of ingredients and flavors. Lowlights: As one reviewer mentioned below, what IS it with the bread? It had the taste and texture of something from a grocery store bakery. Actually, I take that back--I've had better bread from a grocery store bakery. When something this bland arrives at the table, it makes me fear for the rest of the food. Thankfully, with one exception, everything else was done very well. That exception? The black bean chocolate cake. If you're going to do a chocolate cake, DO a chocolate cake. With apologies to the crunchy crowd, this tasted more like something I'd be served at a hemp fest, not a fine dining restaurant. Overall, however, kudos to Farm and Table as one of a handful of restaurants trying--and mostly succeeding--to raise Albuquerque's culinary bar.