I was looking for accommodations that were quiet, clean and comfortable and I got exactly what I was looking for! The location is not far from any of the attractions in Albuquerque. There is plenty of parking and several restaurants very close by. The mattress was super comfy! The shower had great water pressure. The only minor thing that I disliked was the shower curtain (which smelled slightly moldy) I would definitely stay here again and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels in Albuquerque offer the comfort and convenience of the Residence Inn Albuquerque North located near attractions and popular restaurants. We are immediately accessible to I-25 of Jefferson near I-40. We are surrounded by over 20 restaurants and lounges including PF Changs China Bistro, Fox and Hound Sports Bar, Twin Peaks, Mimi's Cafe, Allure Bar & Grill, Texas Roadhouse, Fuddruckers, Landry's Seafood, Red Robin, Olive Garden, and much much more! There is something for everyone! Complimentary Evening Mix for hotel guests is available Monday-Wednesday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Residence Inn Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Residence Inn