I stayed here for 5 days in June of 2012 for a work trip, and this turned out to be an excellent hotel. The rooms were clean, quiet, and the air conditioning worked great considering it was over 100 degrees outside at times. I would stay here again if I am ever in ABQ again. This hotel is also nicely located midway between the Sandia Mountains and Old Town, ABQ.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Few hotels in Albuquerque offer the comfort and convenience of the Residence Inn Albuquerque North located near attractions and popular restaurants. We are immediately accessible to I-25 of Jefferson near I-40. We are surrounded by over 20 restaurants and lounges including PF Changs China Bistro, Fox and Hound Sports Bar, Twin Peaks, Mimi's Cafe, Allure Bar & Grill, Texas Roadhouse, Fuddruckers, Landry's Seafood, Red Robin, Olive Garden, and much much more! There is something for everyone! Complimentary Evening Mix for hotel guests is available Monday-Wednesday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Residence Inn Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Residence Inn