All reviews baked potato free drinks kick back adult beverages free hot breakfast pet fee great place to stay evening reception the general manager clean rooms checking in room was large chilli definitely stay here again balloon festival road trip parking lot
Selected filters
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Wonderful staff, great stay in Albuquerque! This hotel was very clean, comfortable beds, and modern decor. The staff was really out of this world! Never have I had so much fun with hotel staff before! The manager, BJ, never stopped smiling and kept guests entertained during the nightly happy hour. ( food and free drinks are available to guests nightly as well as a breakfast buffet in the morning) Marissa, the bartender, was awesome. This hotel is in a prime central location near to restaurants as well as shopping. Highly recommend!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

These hotels excel in customer service, friendliness, and extra amenities. They are always clean, updated decor, and modern. My company makes the reservations here and they know I love Drury. Highly recommended for business and pleasure both.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
Reviewed June 10, 2019

So not a knock on the hotel itself. Staff was great, hotel rooms were great, food was meh, but it was free. Rates were reasonable for the suite we got so no complaint there. My complaint is towards the shear volume of guests and the inconsiderateness of them. There were kids running everywhere, up and down the halls at 10pm, slamming doors, couldn’t use the pool because it was overcrowded and all the kids were totally inconsiderate of anyone else. It just took away any relaxation that we were hoping for. And we had 3 young kids, all under the age of 6, and I’d just much rather pay a little more, and pay for our own meals at a McDonalds to have a little more peace and quiet then to have to deal with that again.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Drury Hotels
2  Thank Sherpa214992
Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here overnight on our way back from Tucson. Room clean and quiet. They have an evening reception starting at 5:30pm which includes 3 adult beverages and a food buffet- nothing fancy, but plenty for dinner. The breakfast, also included, was good, typical hotel breakfast with hot and cold items. Although we were not traveling with children, there were a lot of families there. There’s a nice indoor pool. The reception in the evening and the breakfast make it a very budget friendly hotel.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 22, 2019

I've stayed at this place a few times and it's always been good. The staff are first rate. I always enjoyed it until last time. The hotel is next to the intersection of a busy road and the interstate. There's an off-ramp from the interstate to the road and the hotel is right next to it. Half the rooms face away from the roads, half face it. I got a room facing the road and it was too loud for comfort. Trucks coming off the interstate onto the off-ramp with their jake brakes, loud motorcycles and trucks taking off from the stoplights at the intersections, etc. It would justify soundproof windows but I guess that would cost too much. If you stay here, unless you have a high tolerance for traffic noise, get a room away from the roads.

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
DruryHotels, General Manager at Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North, responded to this reviewResponded May 28, 2019

Hello and thank you so much for your feedback.

I am happy to hear that your experience with our staff was positive, but we never like to hear that someone’s overall stay was less than perfect. We are aware of the noise issues coming from the highway and are actively looking at options to reduce the amount of sound that could potentially disrupt our guests. I know that it doesn’t change the fact that you didn’t get a restful night’s sleep, but we are working on remedying this for the future.

If you are coming back in the future, which we certainly hope will be the case, please reach out to us ahead of time so that we can block your room on the other side of the building. If you have any questions, or need anything else from us, please give me a call at 505-341-3600 ext 7070.

Thank you again and Travel Happy!

Pat H.