“Drury Inn Top of My List” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North

Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North
Ranked #4 of 144 Hotels in Albuquerque
Albuquerque
“Drury Inn Top of My List”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2014

Excellent service at check-in. I have never had front desk staff actually expecting me! Staff really takes "welcome" to a new level!! Dining choices abound near this hotel as well as a huge movie theater!

• Stayed August 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank R F

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Puerto Penasco, Mexico
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Excellent service, great hotel and pleasant staff. Wireless was superb. Hotel is in the very nice area and has plenty to offer. Wonderful choice for family with kids!!! Drury will always be our first choice.

• Stayed August 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

3 Thank Sandra M
Branson
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2014

Stayed at this Drury and again were very pleased with the room, service and hospitality. Can't beat Drury Inns for value and service. The Manager was visable at all times and very friendly. Add dinner, drinks and breakfast and there is no comparison to other cheaper hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
3 Thank NothwoodBranson
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2014

We had 6 people for two nights, and our double queen suite was an excellent choice. Plenty of room and places to sit, and the Kickback and hot breakfast made 2 meals a day hassle (and expense) free. The kids enjoyed the pool, and we grown-ups enjoyed the complementary adult beverages! Our room had a full-size refrigerator, and even a single burner stove (which we did not need, but it's nice to know they're there.) The staff was very friendly, and it was nice to see a manager walking around during the evening and morning gatherings, chatting with the guests, and seeing that everything was kept in order, and answering our questions. And, the room wasn't near as expensive as I would have guessed it would be. I will not hesitate to book this hotel again.

Room Tip: If you can, try to get a view of the Sandia mountains. We had a pretty decent 4th floor view to the...
3 Thank WSIII
Memphis, Tennessee
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2014

I'll start by writing that i think Drury Inn's for families traveling on a budget.

This one was as good as any. For a family to be able to get a free dinner and breakfast, and have a clean comfortable room, it is certainly what was expected from a Drury Inn.

If I was nitpicking, I would want an improvement in elevator speed and while I could see why some might complain about the AC unit being loud, as a parent, I have to admit that I like having a fan going at night as it offers a decent white noise.

Would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: I would recommend keeping the AC unit fan "On" and not on "Auto". It isn't...
1 Thank TDR_Family
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2014

I try to stay at a Drury when I can. This Drury did not disappoint. I got a King Suite and was surprised to see a large fridge in the room. I only stayed two days so I didn't need a fridge but if I had stayed longer it would have come in handy. I was traveling with my six year old son and he loved the pool and breakfast. It was located to everything I was wanted to see. We just were breaking up a road trip so we went to the abq biopark and the children's museum. Would definitely stay there again. Hotel was clean, free wifi, room was great and staff was friendly.

1 Thank TheSharpeFamily
San Antonio, Texas
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

We stayed here this last 4th of July. We are HUGE Drury fans and typically plan our trips around their locations! This one looks like it was a different hotel bought by Drury and updated. We didn't like the a/c in the window (those are always loud). We did like the nice furniture and comfy bed. The kick-back in the evening was ridiculously crowded, so we went to a restaurant that was within walking distance. We learned and were up early for breakfast. The staff at every Drury we've stayed at is fabulous and this one didn't disappoint. The construction around the hotel right now (July 2014) is horrible, but they can't control that. We'll likely choose another hotel in Albuquerque for the price, but this was a good stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a higher floor that faces the mountain, NOT the highway.
3 Thank Eric D