As always Drury Inn provides excellent service in all aspects of a stay at one of their Inns.
The staff is professional, warm and friendly. The Happy Hour and breakfast are exceptional . The food is presented in a welcoming manner..and very tasty. No need to travel to a restaurant after a long day of driving. All is there for the visitor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Sandia Peaks in North Valley, Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North off I-25 is close to historic Old Town, University of New Mexico and Kirtland Air Force Base. Nearby Balloon Fiesta Park hosts the world's largest annual hot air balloon festival. Every day, enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Drury