Stayed here for one night - the last overnight leg of my drive from PA to Arizona - and after the horrific drive I had through New Mexico on I-40 it was a welcome sight! The front desk staff were so nice! I only wish I hadn't missed the Kick-Back that evening (I arrived at about 8:45). At least I was able to have the fantastic hot breakfast the next morning. What a spread! The room was good. Not great...but good. My room was on the side of the building that overlooked I-25, but I'd never have known it without looking out the windows...it was that quiet!
Overall, my stay was a very nice one. Hope to get back to ABQ sometime soon and stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Sandia Peaks in North Valley, Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North off I-25 is close to historic Old Town, University of New Mexico and Kirtland Air Force Base. Nearby Balloon Fiesta Park hosts the world's largest annual hot air balloon festival. Every day, enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Drury