We like Drury Inn's & Suites. First, we felt safe..and that is at the top of our list. Then the room was clean. The staff was friendly and willing to please and that all made for a very enjoyable experience for us. There are numerous places to eat within 2 exits of the hotel. We have always wanted to go to New Mexico and especially around the State Fair.We also visited The Loretto Chapel in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Loretto Chapel is the home of the Miraculous Staircase, built, some say, by St. Joseph himself. Between having fun at the State Fair & finding a wonderful hotel that you enjoy staying at we will not only come back to this state but come back to this hotel.
They know how to please their customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Sandia Peaks in North Valley, Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North off I-25 is close to historic Old Town, University of New Mexico and Kirtland Air Force Base. Nearby Balloon Fiesta Park hosts the world's largest annual hot air balloon festival. Every day, enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Drury Hotels Company, LLC and Odigeo so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Drury