This is their slogan and it is true. The room was large, clean, nice and quiet even though the hotel is next to the main road. Drinks and food in the afternoon for free, breakfast for free, internet for free. This was a great place to stay.
My only negative is the plastic cutlery and crockery. What's with this? it is out of character with the style of hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Sandia Peaks in North Valley, Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North off I-25 is close to historic Old Town, University of New Mexico and Kirtland Air Force Base. Nearby Balloon Fiesta Park hosts the world's largest annual hot air balloon festival. Every day, enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Drury Hotels Company, LLC, Travelocity, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Drury