Spent one night here, for me it was a good location. Arrived late but in time for the after noon beer and snacks - for me it's a welcome thing to have and I appreciate it.
Used the business center for catching up on real work that needed a signature.
Early breakfast offered a nice variety of styles from healthy to sausage and eggs.
Easy check out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Near the Sandia Peaks in North Valley, Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North off I-25 is close to historic Old Town, University of New Mexico and Kirtland Air Force Base. Nearby Balloon Fiesta Park hosts the world's largest annual hot air balloon festival. Every day, enjoy free hot breakfast and free hot food and cold beverages at our evening 5:30 Kickback(R). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, getaroom.com, Hotwire and TripOnline SA so you can book your Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Drury Inn And Suites Albuquerque
- Drury Inn & Suites Albuquerque Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Albuquerque
- Drury Inn Hotel Albuquerque
- Drury Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Drury