“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #35 of 146 Hotels in Albuquerque
Atco, New Jersey
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel several times over the past few years, and once again I was not disappointed. The staff here is so friendly, courteous, and professional. Each time I stay here I recognise that the staff is always striving to do better than the last time. The rooms are clean, comfortable, and safe. The internet connection is outstanding, allowing me to get my work done in a timely manner. I have stayed at other hotels in the airport area of Albuquerque and this one is the shinning star!!!!

Room Tip: All rooms, all floors are great. I have never experienced any problems.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 stars

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

It looks like all the other standard airport hotels from the exterior. The lobby is nicer though, and the 4th floor room was big and looked recently updated. Downside: I could definitely hear the diesel engine of the airport shuttle idling far earlier than I wanted to be awake! Meh.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Los Alamos, NM
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 31, 2012

My wfie and I always enjoy staying at the Albuquerque HGI Airport. The staff is always so friendly and the rooms are clean and comfortable. Bartender Shamika is so much fun! Berina makes breakfast such a great way to start the day. It looks like the kitchen and the dinner menus have been definitely upgraded starting January 1, 2013. Chef and F&B Manager Marcos have added many items to the menu, each being made with fresh ingredients. I tasted his red and green chili sauces. They were excellent! The shuttle to and from the airport is easy, timely, and the drivers are always courteous. When we stay in Albuquerque, it is most often at this HGI.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the 3rd or 4th floor on the north side away from the elevator and vending area.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2012

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed my recent 2 night stay at this hotel. I used the airport shuttle service which was very fast. I only waited about 5 minutes after I called. The driver was very courteous. I was greeted very warmly upon arrival and given two bottles of water. My room reservation was just as I requested. The room was very nice and clean with very nice quality bedding and towels. The maid service was excellent, with small touches like the washcloths were fanned out in a fancy manner. The complimentary internet was great. Coffee maker, fridge, and microwave in the room. Coffee also avaliable all day in the beautiful lobby which is pretty much the same as all Hilton Garden Inns. I ate dinner at the hotel upon arrival and I cannot stress enough how sweet the waitress was. After relating to her that I had a long flight and I was in need of some hydration, she provided a large glass of ice water with lemon wrapped in saran wrap for me to take back to my room. Newspapers available in lobby, but not delivered to your room. Fresh fruit also avaliable all day in the lobby. I also used the return shuttle to the airport, and there was no wait at all. All in all, I will definitely be staying here again when in the area. Excellent service from everyone I interacted with. They also have a very convenient and fast system for printing out your boarding pass in the lobby area and also a computer room in case you didn't bring a laptop.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank teash
Texas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

I have stayed here a few times recently and each time my stay was great. The hotel is clean, the staff is friendly and it has always been quiet even though the hotel is obviously full.

The restaurant is probably the one thing that prevents me from giving the hotel a full five stars. There is nothing really wrong with the restaurant it is just very limited in its selections and also very pricy. The service tends to be a bit slow even though there are not a lot of customers. That being said the food is not bad and the wait staff is great (I think the slow service is in the kitchen area).

The business center is great, computers that work, printers that print, they even have a special computer for printing boarding passes only, so the main computers are not tied up.

The rooms are clean and the housekeeping staff does a great job. The front desk staff is always friendly and accomodating.

I am sure that I will stay here again and would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Scottsdale, Arizona
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2012

My husband and I stayed one night here on a trip to Arizona. They have a food court that is included which is nice but we got in late and there wasn't much left. But what was there was good. Everything very acceptable. We were traveling with to dogs. The room rate for the dogs was $50. That is $50 PER dog. So for us $100 and none of that is refundable. Maybe I'm out of touch but I thought that was high. Therefore I don't know if we will be staying in any Hilton Garden Inns in the future. Other than the pet fee everything else was quite acceptable.

Room Tip: Not sure about kids activities and spa as we were gone the next morning
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Honolulu
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

We needed to be close to the airport for an early flight the following morning. This hotel is extremely convenient and so user friendly. A shuttle is available from 4AM -MN and not only will they take you to and from the airport but also will pick up at car rental center as well as shuttle to and from nearby restaurants ! It took only minutes to reach the USAir check in in the morning.
The rooms are large and immaculate. The front desk is helpful. You cannot beat this location or price if you need to be near the airport.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business