“Very, very good.”

Sushi Xuan Asian Grill
Ranked #373 of 1,791 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Sushi
Reviewed June 15, 2013

Sushi Xuan is probably in the top 10% of the sushi restaurants that we've visited. The restaurant was clean, we were seated immediately even though it was a Saturday night and our server was attentive and friendly. Thoroughly enjoyed the sushi, especially the Rainbow and the HUUUGE Monkey Roll. Our food was prepared quickly, well presented and tasty. Prices were comparable with other sushi restaurants in the Albuquerque area. We will certainly return!

There are newer reviews for Sushi Xuan Asian Grill

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Sooooo glad this little gem is on the west side because it is excellent! The staff is friendly and attentive. My favorite rolls are the Yakuza and the Rainbow Roll but the one thing I really love is that they always have a menu of "Special Rolls" that is tasty and innovative, so if I want to eat something weird or different, that's where I'll look first. Carter is a master at what he does, and he's very personable - I wouldn't say that I'm quite the regular, but he always remembers me when I go and welcomes me with a smile.

Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

Cant say it better then.. Best sushi in Albuquerque! We honestly still try other places.. Nothing compares. And how awesome is it they run 20% off daily for happy hour? Totally

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I have gone to different sushi restaurants but this this place just make you mouth water, your soul shine and your stomach wanting more. The sushi is just so fresh your eyes just pop. Surprised by the size of place but Selena n Carter n their staff will welcome you always.Their Bento Box are also so good. Tokyo Beef and teriyak Chicken are also my favorite. Try their Salmon Sashimi. Top This off they have happy hour for sushi. Just try it once and you wil become a repeat customer.

Reviewed July 22, 2012 via mobile

Favorite place out of all of them in Albuquerque. Delicious !!!