“Not bad”

Krung Thai
Ranked #384 of 1,856 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Chinese, Thai
Reviewed April 20, 2012

I went with a long time friend on a Friday night at 7 pm and the place was empty (not a good sign in my book on a Friday night) but a friend of my friends recommended it, so in we went.
The food was very good, we had Pad Thai and a Currey dish, both were very flavorful.
They also serve Chinese and Vietnamese food so the Thai selection was not very big.

Reviewed March 11, 2012

We've been eating at this place for many years.
Consistantly good Thai food. Huge portions. The Pad Thai is always good, as well as Lad Na Me Grob, Pad Se Ew, Cashew Chicken. I will say that their fresh spring rolls are the BEST in town, hands down. I have tried spring rolls everywhere, and none beats Krung Thai.

2  Thank stracci2000