“My favorite pizza & salads”
Review of Dion's

Dion's
Ranked #328 of 1,791 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed February 24, 2013

I regularly visit my neighborhood Dion's for a slice of their perfectly crisp thin crust pizza and a half salad - Ranch, Gourmet Chicken and Greek are my favorites.

There are newer reviews for Dion's

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We hit Dion's on a busy Friday night on a recent visit to Albuquerque. It was a very busy Friday night, and I was amazed how efficient the operation was. About every fifteen to twenty seconds, they were calling a customer to pick up their order at the counter. We split a pizza with three meats and it was fabulous. Salads were great too. Last year we had eaten at a Dion's location in Santa Fe and were very pleased there too. If we had not decided to head home a day early, we probably would have gotten pizza from Dion's for super bowl watching. It is THAT good.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

Great crust and good selection of toppings, but my favorite is the Greek Salad! Excellent place for groups or to meet friends. Refillable drink pitchers make a family outing easier.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

Pretty good pizza and subs. Nothing fancy but you know what you're going to get. Have been here many times. No negative connotation here. It's just good, not great.

Reviewed September 8, 2012

Good pizza for pick up, they have an OK Greek salad. It can get crowed around the dinner hour but call in orders can get picked up at a separate window