“Pleasant staff, good food”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #953 of 1,800 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed May 20, 2014

My waitress, and those I could hear interacting with their customers, were pleasant and efficient. I was rather impressed by their attitudes. My breakfast--which included the local cuisine--was a real treat and not something on their NJ menus. It came with three of the best pancakes I've ever tasted. The food is good, the service is great, the price is great, and it's not far from the airport. What more can a traveler ask for?

Reviewed March 25, 2014

Our group of 5 adults and 2 small children converged on IHOP at about 9 am last Sunday. The restaurant was pretty empty and we were seated right away.

There was nothing for the kids - no coloring paper/crayons, no bibs, nothing.

The food came out cold and 4 of the meals were sent back. By the way, could I have just a tiny bit more butter with my pancakes? There was 1 small butter ball which never melted and wasn't even enough for 1 of the 2 pancakes.

I won't go back. Ever.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We mostly go late night and they take very good care of us.Ask for Olivia or Azure and you will be happy.The food has always been good for us as well.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Out of the 4 or 5 places we could enjoy a breakfast out, this is on the bottom, even lower than an egg McMuffin. The service is usually cold and/or downright hostile. When they had an "all-you-can-eat" pancake special, we had a hard time getting even one extra pancake. If you're not going to honor this special, don't offer it. We once ate at iHop for dinner and that was horrific. Tasted like pre-prepared food that was heated in a microwave. Never again. They keep publishing coupons; but, even at 1/2 off, we won't go to iHop. Enter at your own risk.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

We broke away from the "free" breakfast served at our hotel, to have a great one at the IHOP.
It was a busy Saturday morning so we had about a ten minute wait for a table. We must not be the only folks who like IHOP. I had the spinach and mushroom omelette' it was so big I couldn't quite finish it. My wife had the harvest grain and nut pancakes; I thought she was going to lick the plate. And lots of coffee. Service was great. We almost needed a fork lift to haul us out to our car.