“False Advertising”

Pizzeria Luca and Wine Bar
Ranked #272 of 1,800 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed March 23, 2012

Looked them up on web to make sure they were open late. When I got there the door was locked. Bartender just ignored me but finally a young lady opened the door when I pointed at the times on the door. She said she was sorry that it was a problem because those hours are for later in the year (summer). So i haven't tried the food and thus the 3s I gave were because NA is not a choice for this review. However, I probably wont try it now. Too much competition in ABQ and this is enough to keep me going to other places. I did get a look inside and I am not crazy about the emphasis on the bar either ... I just want good pie.

1  Thank nmtiger82

Reviewed January 5, 2012

I live on ventura and I know that there aren't many restaurant options for us around here, so i am delighted to see a new restaurant. I like the atmosphere, very pretty restaurant. The pizza had great crust and I really liked the green chile that was used. Their beer sizes are kinda small, along with their salads. Other than that thought it was a fabulous restaurant. I would compare this place to an Il Viccion, however i think they still aren't quite there. ( I am biased, because Il Viccino is one of my favorite pizza/salad places)

Reviewed January 3, 2012

Great spot doing ti right. Using the best ingredients they can get and boasting a killer wine list by the glass. They are committed to doing it right and bend over backwards to insure that you have a wonderful experience.

While I haven't tried everything on the menu, what I hgave tried is delicious and noteworthy. If the holiday celebrating didn't put you on a diet and off food, try their Mac and Cheese. Naw....................try it regardless!!

Can't wait to visit again!