We stayed here for a week, then moved on to another thinking we would save money. Big mistake. We should have stayed here for the whole two weeks. It took a mistake to realize what a value this place is! The rooms are very clean, smell great, and are roomy. There is a lot of dresser and closet space, the kitchen is clean and open. Bathrooms are perfect size for two people. We had to pay a one-time fee of $5 to access the Internet for our entire stay, but this place is still a great deal. There are dishes, pots and pans, and utensils in the rooms for making your meals, there is room service if desired, and it's close to a lot. Yes, they charge extra for each person, but after the hidden fees we paid and terrible room we got at InTown Suites, everything is worth it at Studio 6. And this hotel is still cheaper than most extended stay ones in the city. (By the way, this was the perfect place for us while we were relocating to Albuquerque before we found an apartment.)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North is located near shopping and dining. Visit Cliffs Amusement Parks, Coronado Village Golf Course or Animal Attractions. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen and coin laundry facility. WIFI available for a fee in all modern guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com and Motel-6 so you can book your Studio 6 Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Studio 6 Hotel Albuquerque