This is my favorite place to stay in Albuquerque -- clean, cheap, queen-size bed, and you get a kitchen for a good weekly rate. Can't beat it. Less than one mile from a much more expensive hotel where my annual conference is held, and you do not even get a refrigerator there for more than twice the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North is located near shopping and dining. Visit Cliffs Amusement Parks, Coronado Village Golf Course or Animal Attractions. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen and coin laundry facility. WIFI available for a fee in all modern guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Motel-6 so you can book your Studio 6 Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Studio 6 Hotel Albuquerque