This place was a real dump. Front desk was so damn rude. Housekeeping was lazy. Stayed for 18 days never had my room vaccumed or linens changed. Had to throw my own trash. Asked the housekeeper if I could use the vaccum and she got a damn attitude as if I asked her to do it. She told me to go get one from the office. Asking for trash bags or toliet paper was aslo a big deal. Had to take my own linens to the front desk and they only sent me back with sheets promising me blankets as soon as they were clean. Which I never saw for 4 days. Freezing my buns off all those nights. Front desk lady blew me off because she was too busy flirting with male customers or was too drunk to care. Housekeeper would spend hours with the next door brothers. Dont stay here. Youve been warned. Unpleasant and uncomfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North is located near shopping and dining. Visit Cliffs Amusement Parks, Coronado Village Golf Course or Animal Attractions. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen and coin laundry facility. WIFI available for a fee in all modern guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz and Motel-6 so you can book your Studio 6 Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Studio 6 Hotel Albuquerque