Apparently I booked the wrong place. I read decent reviews about a Motel 6 Albuquerque North and I thought this was it. I was wrong. The room was small (cramped) and not very nice. The sheets and towels appeared clean but were dingy and poor quality. Thankfully I always bring my own pillow and blanket when I travel. This is an "extended stay" type place and it did indeed appear that there were some long term guests. The bed was uncomfortable and I didn't sleep well because I was afraid my car would be gone in the morning. There was loud music playing at night and screaming kids running around in the morning. The front desk clerk was pleasant but gave me two key cards that didn't work and I had to walk back up there (in the rain) to get new ones. My husband turned on the coffee maker in the morning and we didn't realize that it was broken until it spilled coffee all over the counter (and onto some of our luggage). I won't ever stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North is located near shopping and dining. Visit Cliffs Amusement Parks, Coronado Village Golf Course or Animal Attractions. Enjoy a fully equipped kitchen and coin laundry facility. WIFI available for a fee in all modern guestrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Motel-6, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your Studio 6 Albuquerque North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Studio 6 Albuquerque North Hotel Albuquerque
- Studio 6 Hotel Albuquerque