“Excellent food for vegan or non-vegans”
Review of Thai Vegan

Thai Vegan
Ranked #50 of 1,776 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Lone Tree, Colorado
“Excellent food for vegan or non-vegans”
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have enjoyed every meal I have had. I make it a point to try something different each time I come. The Creamy Chicken is wonderful if you do not like curry, I love the green curry and have also had the Chicken Wraps. I have taken my meat eating friends and all have enjoyed the food. This is a must try restaurant.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Cudiva

Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Best food yet”
Reviewed January 10, 2014

I have taken many friends to Thai Vegan because the food is so good. Even meat eaters enjoy it too. The soy meats have the texture and flavor of meat so I don't miss it. Great spices and sauces

• Visited January 2014
Austin, Texas
“Wonderful fresh Thai food”
Reviewed January 4, 2014 via mobile

The restaurant was full but our table was ready on arrival.service was good throughout the meal. Food was delightful all the ingredients tasted so fresh. We had the special which consisted of a salad, two small egg rolls and a half portion of the entree. The full sized entree was the same price and better value. We had the pretend steak and chicken both of which were fine although I would have preferred some more natural vegan proteins such as nuts, beans, lentils. Prices were very reasonable for such excellent food.

“Just driving through”
Reviewed December 20, 2013 via mobile

On our recent road trip through Albuquerque we were hungry and looking for a good meal. We went with advice from Trip Advisor and drove to Thai Vegan. We loved it! The sauces and satay and veggies were outstanding. Loved the sweet hot Red Curry.

1 Thank Tomwaite
albuquerque, NM
“Perfection!”
Reviewed December 13, 2013

It's delicious, healthy, and the non-meats are great. I eat here with my husband at least twice a month. We love the food, the atmosphere, and the great service. The food is always fresh and delicious no matter what you order. I eat nowhere else now for Thai!

• Visited November 2013