“You can't miss here”

Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Janesville, Wisconsin
“You can't miss here”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

This is one of my favorite places. I do not live in New Mexico and I am not a vegan but when I am here, this is a place I try to make sure I get to. I love green papaya salad and order it everywhere. This one is excellent. I have tried other dishes as well and all were successful. Don't miss this place.

• Visited April 2013

Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States
“A Beautiful Experiance”
Reviewed September 29, 2013

A great restaurant sure to please anyones food choices. While they have tons of vegan/vegetarian options carnivores will enjoy it too. Lots of variety and choices on the menu.
The interior is beautiful, very tastefully decorated and the Thai Coffee and Thai Tea were amazing. My only complainant is the prices were a bit expensive for the portion sizes, but all of the food was delicious.
A great spot for everyone, I highly recommend it.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jason V
Albuquerque
“Always excellent”
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Large menu, mostly Thai, but also wraps, fries and veggie burgers. Excellent food. Always good. Two locations in Albuquerque. Run by a really nice guy (Pat) who used to be a Buddhist monk. My family and friends have been coming here for a long time -- it's one of our favorites.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank mnib
tucson
“New location even better so delicious for non vegans too”
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am not a vegan, but some of the folks in our group are. We loved the grand Tempura,egg rolls- fresh and fried fro appetizers. The wonton soup was a hit sadly the person ordering it thought he was having it all but had to share with all 6 of us and he still had enough for third helpings-HUGE and yummy. We also shared the pinnaple fried rice and stir fried vegtables with chicken tofu pieces. All tasty and deceiving looks like chicken. The ambiance is tasteful and provides big screens with a slide show of Thailand. Service is excellent.

• Visited September 2013
“Delicious food for a non-vegan”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

With only a few days left in town I was very picky of where to go and sort of hesitant to try a Thai vegan resturant. Much to my surprise the food was AMAZING! The chicken satay and spring rolls are so tasty. The atmosphere is beautiful with soothing music playing in the background and the staff are very nice too. I've been trying different restaurants in Albuquerque and this is my favorite by far! They definetly earned all of those awards by their from door!

• Visited August 2013