“Always excellent”

Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Reviewed September 9, 2013

Large menu, mostly Thai, but also wraps, fries and veggie burgers. Excellent food. Always good. Two locations in Albuquerque. Run by a really nice guy (Pat) who used to be a Buddhist monk. My family and friends have been coming here for a long time -- it's one of our favorites.

1  Thank mnib

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am not a vegan, but some of the folks in our group are. We loved the grand Tempura,egg rolls- fresh and fried fro appetizers. The wonton soup was a hit sadly the person ordering it thought he was having it all but had to share with all 6 of us and he still had enough for third helpings-HUGE and yummy. We also shared the pinnaple fried rice and stir fried vegtables with chicken tofu pieces. All tasty and deceiving looks like chicken. The ambiance is tasteful and provides big screens with a slide show of Thailand. Service is excellent.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

With only a few days left in town I was very picky of where to go and sort of hesitant to try a Thai vegan resturant. Much to my surprise the food was AMAZING! The chicken satay and spring rolls are so tasty. The atmosphere is beautiful with soothing music playing in the background and the staff are very nice too. I've been trying different restaurants in Albuquerque and this is my favorite by far! They definetly earned all of those awards by their from door!

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Whilst living in NM, we were at Thai Vegan several times for dinner. Each and every time, the food has been the best - fresh ingredients and very tasty. I have always ordered the Papaya salad - even though I prefer it without tomatoes ( and that was accommodated), this has been the best one I have had. The red curry is also very good. We really miss this place! The staff was very attentive and friendly. My kids usually share the Pad Thai and there is still enough to take home. Both types of the vegetarian spring rolls are very good.

We have also taken our visitors here, and they have equally had no complaints.

Its a dining experience where we tend to overeat since there is so much good selection. And the best part is, it is vegan!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The name says it all, if you think "the most flavorful Thai food served with great presentation", and you also appreciate that it is healthy and vegan. Servers were great.