“Wonderful Vegan Thai Option!”
Review of Thai Vegan

Thai Vegan
Ranked #50 of 1,769 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American, Asian, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Raynolds Addition
Oregon
“Wonderful Vegan Thai Option!”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

We went here last year when they were fairly new, and I had mixed experiences (they messed up my order both times, but it was still tasty). It seems like they've worked out the kinks. We went twice on our recent visit to Albuquerque and had great experiences both times. The lunch and dinner combinations are a great deal. Everything was very flavorful and well cooked. My only complaint is that when I ask for spicy, I really do mean spicy! Other than that, it was wonderful.

Lake Jackson, Texas
“Wish we had one of these in our hometown!”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

they filled up just after we arrived , and I didn't think it was a particularly high traffic hour - marvelous vegan food. Beautifully presented, and very tasty.
My husband had cashew tofu(chicken) and I had a trio of pumpkin, eggplant, and tofu .. . I've never had pumpkin like that. . SO tasty.
It comes with a lovely fresh salad and brown rice in the shape of a heart ...
The chrysanthemum tea is slightly sweet, not too sweet, and tasted intriguingly good. Our favorite place to eat so far, too bad we were just passing through.

Santa Fe, New Mexico
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best Thai food in the world!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

Thai Vegan has got cooking down pat. Each curry dish is fantastic as is the papaya salad. If you ever find yourself in Albuquerque, NM., find a way to get to this restaurant. You'll be glad you did!

Los Angeles, California
“Great Thai”
Reviewed September 14, 2012

Loved it. We had to hold back from going there every night since we had a short stay and it was so good. IT was super close to where we stayed too. If youre into spicy drinks also get the Ginger juice.

Visited July 2012
“Wow! Great food”
Reviewed September 1, 2012 via mobile

We dined on a Friday night. When we arrived the place was packed. This little restaurant is located in a strip center, but don't judge a book by its cover...the selection is great....and it tastes delish. My entire family enjoyed it. They have a combination plate that includes the entree, green salad and two spring rolls. Very good. My daughter got the chow mien noodles with vegetables...excellent. We also got the freshy rolls...also good. We will be going back!