“Holy moly, what great burgers!”
Review of Holy Cow

Holy Cow
Ranked #33 of 1,802 Restaurants in Albuquerque
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Huning Highland Historic District
Description: Not far from Hotel Parq Central
Reviewed June 28, 2013

We happened open Holy Cow as it was located across the road from our stop over motel. The service was brilliant, the food great and the fact we were there when it really rained for the first time in months, maybe even years, amazing. Well worth a visit in this quirky, yet inviting venue.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

This place is located just two blocks off of IH25 and near airport and rental car returns. I highly recommend them. Fast service and out of this world burgers anyway you like them!
Don't miss it on your next trip to ABQ

Reviewed June 6, 2013

The onion rings are wonderful. My husband had a green chile burger and said it was very good. I had a "no-cow" burger with a breaded eggplant substitute. The eggplant was soggy and fell apart with every bite. Chopped Iceberg lettuce and ho-hum fries rounded out my serving. Very patient, good-humored staff. Our grandson spilled two glasses of water.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Their burgers really are the best! Also tried their homemade sangrias and the roasted beet salad--equally good!

Reviewed May 26, 2013

I walked to Holy Cow for lunch after checking into my hotel. I ordered a glass of Sav Blanc, one of only 3 white wines available, and the waiter returned saying they were out. He brought me an alternative. No big deal. I ordered a burger with no bun and sweet potato fries. My waiter said he would make it a half order on the sweet potato fries. My burger arrived with a bun and accompanied by a whole order of regular french fries. I asked for the sweet potato fries and they brought me a whole order. Now I had two huge plates of fries and a bun a wouldn't eat. What a waste of food. The icing on the cake was the bill. It listed 2 kids burgers, 2 regular burgers, and 2 beers. Since I was dining solo this was clearly a mistake. I walked to the counter to get it corrected and shook my head as I left. The juicy burger and tastly sweet potato fries were completely overshadowed by the poor service.