“Great Burgers”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Huning Highland Historic District
Description: Not far from Hotel Parq Central
Reviewed January 23, 2013

We enjoyed the Burgers. Service was awesome. The only issue I had was the onion rings, ok I confess I'm an onion ring snob and very hard to please I felt the rings were over breaded and a bit greasey. Please dont let my commit stop you from going to the Holy Cow the burgers are worth the trip !!!!

There are newer reviews for Holy Cow

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you are into hand-crafted, super-tasty hamburgers at a very decent price, this is the place for you. I've dined here about five times and each times it's been a winner. They have wonderfully fresh and creatives salads for the vegetarians and a small but delightful choice of wines by the glass. Their onion rings are sinful and the zucchini fries are delish. Definitely worth a try...and a return!

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Before I arrived for my weekend trip, a friend had posted that he had gone here for lunch. He said "the burgers were good".

Taking this at face value, I decided to stop in for an early lunch (11AM opening on a Sunday). I was one of the only people in the restaurant at the time but it still felt "nice and homey".

I ordered the following:

Holy Cow Burger (applewood smoked bacon, american cheese & thousand island)
Parmesan Zucchini Fries (with buttermilk ranch)
Unsweetened Iced Tea (brewed, thank goodness)

Needless to say the food was AMAZING, service EXCELLENT and atmosphere very APPEALING.

If you are in ABQ be sure to stop on by!

Reviewed January 7, 2013

WE LOOOOVE Holy Cow and go all the time! The first time we went was a total fluke and we were served by a waitress I have never seen again. Holy Cow has the best service in ABQ. Seriously, their service is better than the service offered at New Mexico's finest hotels. The wait staff always take care of you and they treat you like you are their special guest. The owner is always around and very warm & attentive. They will remember your name and take care of you like family after your first visit.

I can't say enough about how much we like Holy Cow. We visit regularly since summer 2012. The food is really, really good. This is not your average burger joint. The decor and scene is definitely cool and is in one of Albuquerque's hippest neighborhoods. They are right down the street from a Breaking Bad film spot for folks who care. They also have reasonable prices. Why go elsewhere? We love Holy Cow!!!

Reviewed December 11, 2012

The food is yummy and there is a lot of it. The owner is always there to ensure everyone leaves happy. You must try one of the Hamburgers as they are all delicious.