“I solved the Mystery!”
Review of Foul Play Cafe

Foul Play Cafe
More attraction details
Owner description: Foul Play Cafe is an interactive mystery dinner theater. Our shows are a great way to spend a night out with friends or celebrate a special occasion. We serve up an entertaining and fun filled comedic mystery and a four-course dinner while you play detective and decide whodunit for a chance to be our super sleuth at the end of the evening. Our shows consist of four (and occasionally 5) 10-30 minute acts with courses served at intermissions. Full show and dinner takes about 2.5 hours. They are performed "environmentally" - that is the action is occurring throughout the room and not on a stage. Audience participation is encouraged but not required. Shows are offered year round, Friday and Saturday evenings at 7:30 PM. Shows and menu change every three months. Our shows are fairly intimate most nights, with us playing for groups of 15-60 guests.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I solved the Mystery!”
Reviewed July 20, 2014

I had the most awesome time! The dinner was quite a wonderful 4 course meal and the entertainment was great! It was so nice to be able to even participate as a guest in the place where the mystery occurred, but not to have a key role!
I solved the murder and won a Foul Cafe T-shirt! It was so much fun!
My boyfriend and I plan to return for another show! :)

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Cryslexmom

Rio Rancho, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun Night”
Reviewed July 19, 2014

I attended with my brother and his wife and my 16 year old nephew and 12 year old niece. Had a great time and laughed all the way through the play. The actors were in character from the time the doors opened till the end of the play. I would recommend this play to everyone. A must see-do in Albuquerque.

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Elizabeth P
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great time”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

Fantastically fun. I would recommend this to anyone who has never been to a dinner theater. The interaction between cast and dinners was alot of fun

1 Thank Bruce F
3 attraction reviews
“Fun,Live Entertainment”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

My wife and I were impressed with the combination of a great meal, script and improvisation. I will recommend your show to all my friends.Thanks for the special evening.

Visited June 2014
“Great Time”
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I went with my mother, my sister and my niece. The service was great and the show was very entertaining and fun. The actors are all so friendly and total "hams". My mother is 75, my niece is 14 and my sister and I are in our early 40's. It was a great time for all of us!

Visited June 2014
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Been to Foul Play Cafe? Share your experiences!