“Great Value”

Ranked #13 of 174 things to do in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Fee: Yes
Reviewed July 23, 2013

Being from California, we are used to paying terribly high prices for baseball games. If I live in Albuquerque, I would have season tickets to the Isotopes. Bring a glove and keep your eyes on the batter. We saw three people hit with foul balls and they were not paying attention to the game.

All reviews
in 71 reviews
"outfield"
in 16 reviews

Reviewed July 16, 2013

The Isotopes baseball park has opportunities for the whole family. Of course the baseball is great on a hot evening but there is also a play park to entertain the small one with jumping balloons, carnival rides and face painting. There is a great selection of seats for those who like the action up-close and personal to those who want to enjoy the game in an environmental controlled sky box. Ticket prices are reasonable but the food is a little pricey but they do offer $2 refills on the soft drinks so KEEP your cups and bring them back for the games all season. This is one of ABQ's gem summer activities that EVERYONE should enjoy!!

Reviewed July 15, 2013

Great fun to see the players working like crazy to get back on regular big league roster, between innings activities are just loads of fun, excellent ballpark food, and plenty of parking. And yes, we are still in the part of the SW that cools down at night. Enjoy!!

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Went for the fireworks, which were really really nice. Game went into overtime, so it was long--for me. Family enjoyed game tho.

See more reviews
Reviewed July 11, 2013

We had seats on the far side of the 3rd base dugout. You have to pay attention, as some line drives came pretty close to us. Both of my boys got baseballs from the players or staff members, so they were happy. The weather was great, much cooler than the North Texas heat we normally experience.

I guess I should have expected it, but I paid more for food, drinks and souvenirs than I did for tickets. Ten dollars for an Isotopes foam hand!

Been to Albuquerque Isotopes Baseball? Share your experiences!