“KOA Cabins are small, costly, but clean.”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Albuquerque
Albuquerque Central KOA
Reviewed August 1, 2012

At $60/day, KOA small cabins are overpriced. Small with a tv, refrig, and AC, they include a double bed and bunkbed that entirely fill the room. The foam mattress was clean, but sticky.
The campground has a great pool and spa room, but bathrooms weren't always clean and had clogged plumbing.
Staff was very friendly and accommodating. Grounds were immaculate.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank gcwalklin
There are newer reviews for Albuquerque Central KOA

Reviewed July 26, 2012

My family and I we really low on money and want to stop and relax and take showers, so we stop here and rented a tent spot with no tent, and the 5 of us were in the car. So the Manager comes up and offers us a cabin to get some rest. How above and behond is that. Its the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. Thank You so very much.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Chuck C
Reviewed June 26, 2012

We stayed here passing by which was very clean, they had a nice play area for our two small dogs, but needed to fix some of the areas by the gates, small dogs could crawl under, I was afraid to let them loose, from there leashes, afraid they might crawl under the gates, but was a really nice area. People that worked there was nice and friendly, they gave our dogs, doggie treats.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank freebirdOhio
Reviewed June 1, 2012

We stayed in one of the small cabins and found it quite nice. Not only were the bathrooms very well decorated, they were the cleanest campground bathrooms I have EVER been in. The staff was great to us besides what I read on other reviews. It was a great place to meet other travelers and some of the locals. I have no complaints and would visit again if ever in the area.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We didn't realize the small cabins had no bathroom! I should have asked but also believe the staff should make that clear when booking. We ended up moving to the"lodge" which is a larger cabin. The staff was very nice and helpful. I would stay again as the price and location were great for the balloon fest.

• Stayed: October 2011
1  Thank pringles44
Reviewed November 2, 2010

5 weeks on the road 95% KOA. This was the 2nd most expensive KOA. At least Branson has an excuse. This one is 50 ft from states BUSIEST interstate freeway. Camp sites so cramed, to get them in for peak season, our neighbors sat at their table, 5 feet from our trailer windows, BOTH smoking their brains out at all hours. For the price we paid, NO CABLE! WiFi was so limited we couldn't get our email out. All gravel, dog yard is a tiny box fit for a box of small mice! Staff, grouchy acted like "get me out of this place". I say RUN to American R.V. WEST of town about 20 minutes and worth the traveling. AND it's near Camping World if you need anything. Bernillio KOA is great too.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
5  Thank traveling34
Reviewed September 24, 2010

We spent a weekend. My wife and I have been full timing in our motor home for almost ten years and this is the worst RV park we have ever stayed in. The place is a toilet. There is no trees, no grass, no cable, one bath house in the main part of the camp ground and we had to walk half a mile from our camp site to the main bath house. The park is right next to Hwy 40 and the noise is so bad it is like the trucks are going through the camp ground. There are numerous what I presume are monthly residents along the fence line. They have junk stacked under and around their RVs. I will not even mention the rude staff. But I will mention the $51 per night we paid. This is the most we paid on our entire trip cross country. To round out our lovely trip the place is smack dab in the middle of the ghetto. You do not want to leave the park at night. In closing I want to mention my wife and I counted five gun shots from across the street the first night of our stay. On our return trip we stayed at American RV Park on the other side of town. GREAT!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple