“Okay!”

Hinkle Family Fun Center
Ranked #6 of 35 Fun & Games in Albuquerque
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Hinkle Family Fun Center is Albuquerque's Premier Family Entertainment Destination located in sunny New Mexico. Hinkle Family Fun Center features two scenic 18 hole Miniature Golf Courses, a 1/8 mile twisting Go Kart Track, Rock Climbing, two Game Rooms and Prize Centers with redemption, arcade and coin op games, Bumper Boats, a 13,000 square foot outdoor Paintball field, Bungee Jump Trampoline, a 4500 square foot black light themed Lazer Tag arena, Virtual Reality, Lazer Frenzy, Bumper Cars, Light Space, Birthday Parties, Group Events and Eats and Treats Too!
Dallas, Texas
29 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Okay!”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

It was our families' first visit to Albuquerque and this was one of our stops to keep our boys occupied while in town. The arcade is outdated and many of the games didn't work properly or just didn't work.

The race cars were really fun for the whole family and the water bumper cars were a lot of fun even though we got wet from head to toe. lol

The bumper cars, which are located in a different building, are your average bumper cars, nothing special but it was good fun. In the same building, was the laser tag which was also a lot of fun and a good workout.

The putt putt golf is one of the most fun courses we've played on. There are two to choose from and we chose the one to the left, the water fall course which had the most shade. We had the most fun with the putt putt followed with the race cars.

The reason I gave this place a Very Good rating was mainly because of all the fun we actually had here. They just need to fix the games and maybe add a few new ones.

Visited June 2013
2 Thank LLCherie

Santa Fe, New Mexico
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 144 helpful votes
“Good place for family fun!”
Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

There is so much for kids and adults to do. We spent six hours there, going from one thing to an other. The unlimited wrist bands is the way to go. Good for all ages!!

Visited June 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good Paintball”
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Hinkle is better managed than 007 Paintball. Field options are limited at Hinkle but they treat you very well. My experience at 007 Paintball:

007 Paintball is not family oriented!

My son and I went on Sunday memorial day as an end of the school year gift. The range should have opened at 8am we arrived a 945. They were still setting things up. Ok, so we waited the referee came over and talked to us. He gave us tips on playing, a very good guy. So my son and I played one on one with the ref coaching us. Then we played against a much better player who took his time with us and it was good. Problems happened when all the big-shot players showed up. Cocky, loud, foul language-- one had what looked like alcohol in his cooler--they were their own click and we were not good enough to be there. A couple players started to push their gear into ours. While another had his foot also on our gear while he was tying his shoe. It would be fine if there was some courtesy but again we not part of the click. While my son and I were playing they were taunting us from the side lines. One player off field who was not in the designated shooting area, was shooting his weapon to test it (the rules states not to do this). The rules are posted, but not enforced! The referee told us Saturday was the better time for newbies. Apparently, Sunday has been set aside for the anointed and my money was not good enough. I did not see this tid-bit of advice on the website or on the groupon site, where I got the deal from. The final straw came when the ref turned to what I thought was one of the employees and asked him if he wanted to play a round with my son and I. The attitude from this guy face said it all, he did not want to play a round with us and we were lowly players. Despite what these folks think of themselves, they are living in a bubble and it will break when the field shuts down because the real working class wont pay or put up with their grungy, slacker personalities. The referee told me he wanted to get folks in and make the game fun so they will come back except the opposite is true. What these folks showed me is they have no sportsmanship, or respect for the other players or the rules. I will never return to this field, though it is a good set-up. It is mismanaged when the rules are not enforced and pushy, rude adult players are allowed to run the show.

Visited June 2012
2 Thank jsailer54
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“great place for the kids”
Reviewed January 2, 2013

this place is awesome!! Great employees and games. My son played for several hours and still didnt do everything. 25 dollars to play everything in both buildings! And again the staff are awesome.

2 Thank crosscountryman
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“fun for the whole group”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

With all the Activities that Hinkle offers you are sure to find something for everyone. From mini golf, go carts, paintball, arcade,and rock wall plan to spend some time there. I recommend going on Saturday mornings when they have a fun pass that gives unlimited play.

Visited October 2012